Thursday, December 10, 2009

Manu: "He knows how we like it."



On Wednesday, after submitting my first cut of the project, my body completely shut down. I burned my disc at 5 pm, and then went to class: as I was sitting there, I could feel how my body was saying "Farewell, cruel world, farewell" (do people even say this in Eng? "Adiós, mundo cruel, adiós?")
Whatever: so it shut down, but before that I made sure to check out a camera. On Thursday evening, I met my friend Manu and showed her the first cut of the film. My plan is, from the reactions I get to this cut, work on the final one. I can turn in this first cut as my capstone project, that´s fine, I´m thinking beyond that: maybe the short documentary I want to have on my resume is not the same one that I´m turning in as a graduation project....aja! see where I´m going? I´m using my capstone project as a step towards the project I really want to produce.
So I showed her my capstone. Her thoughts will help me visualize where to go now. We talked for an hour and a half, but I selected the best 10 minutes.
Ladies and gentlemen: Manu´s reactions.
(BTW: Can subtitles be more annoying? Jesus! Someone should PLEASE improve Final Cut! It took me 8 hours just to subtitle this thing! and then an hour of rendering! and then, compressing! too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harassment. You cheat, I´ll delete you. No dictatorship of freedom of speech here.