Sunday, December 13, 2009

A bit scared

Something is going on with my face, something that I can´t decipher, and I´m totally blaming this project for it: I have a muscle that feels weird. It feel like it wants to curl or something. It seems to be a stress thing: when I laugh, I start laughing with both sides of my mouth like every other human being, but then I have to relax the right side of my face because it feels like the muscle is going to get curled forever. I´m scared! It began in the editing room on Saturday, all the area sorrounding the eyes felt really, really tired. That is normal, that always happens to me during finals, the problem is that it is going a step further this time: the muscle (or whatever it is, ok!) that connects your jaw with your face feels really weird.  I am officially scared. On Sat, I had to go home early because I felt something could happen to me otherwise while driving, so I thought the sooner I drove back to Maryland, the better. Sunday morning it was still acting weird, though not as bad as on Sat. I told my dad and he said some people´s face paralyze when they are stressed out: that must not happen to me! How am I gonna interview Aiden this week with a paralyzed face! So I am working hard on relaxing, but now my face is again doing the "I´m going to curl" thing and I HAD to share it somehow! What can I do? I want to cry, this is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No harassment. You cheat, I´ll delete you. No dictatorship of freedom of speech here.